COVID-19 Practice Information
Online therapy sessions via zoom as well as in-person therapy sessions are offered.
Clients requesting in-person therapy need to please download, complete and return the COVID-19 in-person therapy consent form download here.
COVID-19 In-person Safety Precautions
My practice is taking the following precautions to protect clients and help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- Temperatures are taken.
- Hands are sanitized.
- Seating in the therapy room has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- My staff and I maintain safe social distancing.
- My staff and I wear masks.
- Chairs and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each client.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people on the property and to allow enough time to sanitize and clean between clients.
- We ask all clients to wait in their car or outside until their appointment time.
- The therapy room is disinfected at the end of each day.
- Bathroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- The bathroom is cleaned on a frequent basis.
- No drink is provided to avoid contact with cups and glasses (clients are encouraged to bring water bottles).
- Windows are frequently opened to promote ventilation.
- Notices encouraging safety behaviours during the pandemic are displayed in the therapy room.
For up to date information and notifications about COVID-19 please visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
* required field
064 593 6137
11 Docav Road, Meadowridge, Cape Town, 7806
“Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose” – C.S. Lewis